As if you need a reason to get out the door this Monday morning! But just in case your motivation is waining after a jam-packed weekend, here are five reasons to lace up your shoes and go:
- You won’t waste a precious minute of your day in the guilty “should” zone (as in “I should” go for a run). Just do it. Be done. Be happy.
- You won’t have to feel like dog doo for letting yourself down.
- You will be energized, more patient, positive and powerful.
- You will set the tone for the rest of your week, and you will know that anything and everything is doable by simply taking one step at at time.
- You will be able to refer to yourself as one badass super hero for the rest of the day.
PS: Then there’s always the coffee when you are done!
Tell me about your Monday! Feeling like a train wreck? Or a rock star? What’s on tap?