If you’re like me, you find “The Most Wonderful Time of the Year” so packed with “wonderful-ness” that you find it hard to squeeze in your workouts. I’ve decided to keep it simple this year to take the stress out of it and focus instead on making it all about fun. After all, no matter how much you know you need to sweat in order to be a better mom and all-around person, if it feels too epic to get out the door on an already crazy-busy day, most likely you’ll bag it and work on your To Do List.
Here’s to keeping it simple, getting it done and making Monday marvelous! You go!
What makes you feel happy and whole during the holidays?
As if you need a reason to get out the door this Monday morning! But just in case your motivation is waining after a jam-packed weekend, here are five reasons to lace up your shoes and go:
- You won’t waste a precious minute of your day in the guilty “should” zone (as in “I should” go for a run). Just do it. Be done. Be happy.
- You won’t have to feel like dog doo for letting yourself down.
- You will be energized, more patient, positive and powerful.
- You will set the tone for the rest of your week, and you will know that anything and everything is doable by simply taking one step at at time.
- You will be able to refer to yourself as one badass super hero for the rest of the day.
PS: Then there’s always the coffee when you are done!
Photo source: @HealHead
Tell me about your Monday! Feeling like a train wreck? Or a rock star? What’s on tap?